We'll use a hands-on approach to teach you the 8-step methodology for analyzing data. Using this specific problem-solving process, you'll learn to identify root causes objectively, set clear objectives and metrics, develop sustainable monitoring programs, and attain lasting results.
The workshop, which focuses on a customized case, uses a combination of lecture material, discussion, and breakout sessions to replicate actual problem-solving. You'll have the opportunity to present the findings from your 8-step problem-solving efforts.
Key benefits you'll realize include . . .
- Faster problem-solving using the 8-step methodology in conjunction with strategic planning tools
- Lasting results achieved by using sustainment tools
- The ability to set clear objectives and metrics
- In-depth knowledge of how to identify and resolve root causes instead of symptoms
- The ability to focus resources on the most critical areas of your business
- A plan for creating a culture of logical problem-solving in your organization
—director of the Center for Executive Education's Aerospace & Defense Executive Programs. James has worked in strategic planning across “total force” needs of the U.S. Department of Defense and has significant experience working with the aerospace and defense industry.
Chuck Parke, MBA
—executive director of the Center for Executive Education's Executive Programs as well as the lead faculty member for the Executive Leadership course offered by CEE for the U.S. Air Force.
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.